"Fishing the Potomac" Washington D.C. Sports & Outdoors Tip by tpangelinan
Washington D.C. Sports & Outdoors: 48 reviews and 82 photos
Let me tell you how much this bothered me, to think that people really eat the fish that come out of this river. This river does not look very clean, while on our brunch cruise up & down the Potomac we saw so much crap floating down river you wouldn't even think of fishing out of this river. I don't know maybe I'm over reacting.
Theme: Fishing Trips
More Sports & Outdoors in Washington D.C. (3)
More Reviews (51)
- See All Cherry Blossom Festival 4
- See All Cherry Blossom Festival
- See All Help to support our troops
- See All Fresh Seafood
- See All Take a walk
- See All Take the Metro Bus
- Take a tripod for you camera!
- The Cherry Blossom Parade
- See All Tucked in like a tick!
- See All Sightseeing at night for photos!
- Comfort Inn at the Pentagon, don't do...
Been to Washington D.C.?Share your travels with the world!
tpangelinan's Related Pages
Have you been to Washington D.C.?Share Your Travels