"Spitalskirche and Spitalstor" Top 5 Page for this destination Rothenburg ob der Tauber Off The Beaten Path Tip by globetrott
Rothenburg ob der Tauber Off The Beaten Path: 17 reviews and 18 photos
In the very south of Rothenburg ob der Tauber, far behind Siebers-Turm (the tower you may see on most of the postcards from Ploelein) you may walk towards Spitalsbastei and will pass by Spitalskirche and the quite big hospital of Rothenburg.
You may walk inside the innercourt and will see some interesting old building next to the townwall.
More Off The Beaten Path in Rothenburg ob der Tauber (9)
More Reviews (58)
- See All Marien-Apotheke & the great fountain of...
- See All transportation of prisoners in the old...
- See All Zauberfloete performed by Marionettes
- See All a hotel with a nice garden around it
- See All Iron-armouries for sale
- See All Be careful, when parking on...
- See All a great Weinstube next to Burgtor
- See All Parking your car is no problem in...
- See All OB der Tauber - what an expression ??
Been to Rothenburg ob der Tauber?Share your travels with the world!
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Rothenburg ob der Tauber?Share Your Travels