"Markusturm" Top 5 Page for this destination Town Gates and Gate Towers Tip by globetrott
Town Gates and Gate Towers, Rothenburg ob der Tauber: 28 reviews and 57 photos
Markusturm is another tower of the inner fortification-wall and at least from the inner side it almost looks like in the medieval times. At Markustum you may get a good idea, what all of the gates had looked like once. This gate is mostly overseen by the tourist-crowds, because it is rather in an area where the local people live and have their shops for everyday life and only a very few tourist-shops.
Markusturm looks a lot more romantic from the other side, as you may see in my tip about "Romantik Hotel am Markusturm"
Directions: Markusturm is in Roedergasse, leading from Roedertor to Marktplatz.
More Things to Do in Rothenburg ob der Tauber (21)
More Reviews (46)
- See All transportation of prisoners in the old...
- See All Zauberfloete performed by Marionettes
- See All a hotel with a nice garden around it
- See All Iron-armouries for sale
- See All Be careful, when parking on...
- See All Spitalskirche and Spitalstor
- See All a great Weinstube next to Burgtor
- See All Parking your car is no problem in...
- See All OB der Tauber - what an expression ??
Been to Rothenburg ob der Tauber?Share your travels with the world!
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Rothenburg ob der Tauber?Share Your Travels