"Huguenot Village" Top 5 Page for this destination Huguenot Village Tip by b1bob
Huguenot Village, Richmond: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Huguenot Village, at the intersection of Huguenot and Robious Road, is a village type shopping centre, rather like Gayton Crossing in the west end, but not quite as obviously false. Among the main tenants are Williams-Sherrill home furnishings (rather a poor man's La Différence), Candela's Pizzeria, Henrico Furniture at Huguenot Village, Ghengis Khan Mongolian Restaurant, Pet Club, Halteh's Hot Pizza, Confetti, Blockbuster, Great Big Greenhouse, Outback, Bruster's, and Bailey's Sport Bar. This isn't the lot, but rather just the highlights.
Address: 2000 block Huguenot Road, Richmond, VA 23235
More Shopping in Richmond (33)
More Reviews (218)
- See All Soul Food In Richmond
- See All Virginia Historical Society
- See All Old Mechanics and Merchants Bank...
- See All "Qué Pasa" Festival
- See All University of Richmond (or U of R)
- See All Clean up after your pet
b1bob's Related Pages
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels