"Dataran Lang (Eagle Square)" Pulau Langkawi Things to Do Tip by ahcoln
Pulau Langkawi Things to Do: 581 reviews and 1,336 photos
If you come with ferry you will see this huge eagle statue at the Jetty. Though we went to Langkawi by flight, we still make it our first visit. Be honest, there were nothing much to see and to do at this place, except local families with children or a few tourists come for a photo-shooting session. We did exactly the same. As the openning of our trip, it was quite exciting as we can walk around for chatting, photographing, eating ice-cream and watching the sunset. There was a park called "Legenda Park" which situated at the same place, but we were too late to enter. But then we also managed to save a few bucks as Legenda Park charge RM5.00 per person while Eagle Square is free entrance.
Address: Jetty, Kuah Town
Directions: Drive to the end of the Kuah Town, near to Kuah Jetty Point.
More Reviews (25)
- See All More shops in Kuah Town
- Langkawi Lagoon Hotel
- See All Steam boat at Langkawi Lagoon Hotel
- See All Malaysia airline
- See All Pasar Malam (Night Market)
- See All Kampong Siam Restaurant
- See All Exhausting pathway
- See All Just drive to explore
- See All Mosquito Repellent is a must
- See All Langkawi Population Info
Been to Pulau Langkawi?Share your travels with the world!