"Underwater World" Pulau Langkawi Things to Do Tip by ahcoln
Pulau Langkawi Things to Do: 581 reviews and 1,336 photos
This could be a nice place to spend your afternoon with your family especially if you are going with kids. Children love to watch animals. There are quite many of fish tanks inside the exhibition hall, plus some birds and a tropical rain forest with some four legs creatures. Compare to Singapore underwater world, in the facility wise, Langkaw's underwater is a bit less maintained. Tanks are dirty and some walls even cracked. But compare to the price, here is cheaper.
Address: Cenang beach
Directions: Must buy ticket for underwater & penguinariam. Adult RM23.00 & Children RM15.00.
More Reviews (25)
- See All More shops in Kuah Town
- Langkawi Lagoon Hotel
- See All Steam boat at Langkawi Lagoon Hotel
- See All Malaysia airline
- See All Pasar Malam (Night Market)
- See All Kampong Siam Restaurant
- See All Exhausting pathway
- See All Just drive to explore
- See All Mosquito Repellent is a must
- See All Langkawi Population Info
Been to Pulau Langkawi?Share your travels with the world!