The main square of Rothenburg: "Take a night-stroll" Top 5 Page for this destination Rothenburg ob der Tauber Nightlife Tip by globetrott
Rothenburg ob der Tauber Nightlife: 10 reviews and 10 photos
The main square and all major tourist-attractions of Rothenburg are beautifully lighted at night, untill late after midnight. All of the thousands of daytourists will be gone then and only a few people will be in the streets.
That way it might even make sense to get out of the train for a short stop-over of 1 or 2 hours, in case that you pass by Rothenburg in the evening or night.
On my picture :The townsquare with the townhall on the left and the Ratstrinkstube on the right
Dress Code: No special dress-code.
Address: D-91541 Rothenburg - Marktplatz
Directions: Marktplatz is in the very centre of town, in a walking-distance of 800 meters from the train-station.
More Nightlife in Rothenburg ob der Tauber (3)
More Reviews (64)
- See All Marien-Apotheke & the great fountain of...
- See All transportation of prisoners in the old...
- See All a hotel with a nice garden around it
- See All Iron-armouries for sale
- See All Be careful, when parking on...
- See All Spitalskirche and Spitalstor
- See All a great Weinstube next to Burgtor
- See All Parking your car is no problem in...
- See All OB der Tauber - what an expression ??
Been to Rothenburg ob der Tauber?Share your travels with the world!
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Rothenburg ob der Tauber?Share Your Travels