"Hollywood Cemetery" Top 5 Page for this destination Hollywood Cemetery Tip by b1bob
Hollywood Cemetery, Richmond: 12 reviews and 22 photos
No, this isn't a cemetery for that Hollywood. Primarily, famous Virginians including two U.S. Presidents (James Monroe and John Tyler) are buried here as well as Confederate President Jefferson Davis, and thousands of Confederate veterans of the War For Southern Independence have their final resting place here. There is a tall pyramid built in their memory just a few years after the war ended. This cemetery has paths that go up and down hills and offer a great view of the James River.
Address: 412 South Cherry Street, Richmond, VA 23220
Phone: (804) 648-8501
More Reviews (216)
- See All Pairing wine, food, and life
- See All West End Antique Mall
- See All Old Mechanics and Merchants Bank...
- See All "Qué Pasa" Festival
- See All University of Richmond (or U of R)
- See All Clean up after your pet
b1bob's Related Pages
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels