Vernders on the corner: "Lookin for a tee shirt or other gift?" Washington D.C. Shopping Tip by tpangelinan
Washington D.C. Shopping: 91 reviews and 165 photos
Now if you have a lot of people at home waiting for their bobble you brought them home and you want to get it cheap then by all means stop at one of these corner verders. You can get 4 tee shirts for ten dollars, if you go into a store, any store you will pay minimum of $10.00 or more for one tee shirt with Washington DC on it. So shop around and look for the best quality made ones, these vernders are a dime a dozen, all over the place.
More Shopping in Washington D.C. (4)
More Reviews (50)
- See All Cherry Blossom Festival 4
- See All Cherry Blossom Festival
- See All Fresh Seafood
- See All Take a walk
- See All Take the Metro Bus
- See All Fishing the Potomac
- Take a tripod for you camera!
- The Cherry Blossom Parade
- See All Tucked in like a tick!
- See All Sightseeing at night for photos!
- Comfort Inn at the Pentagon, don't do...
Been to Washington D.C.?Share your travels with the world!
tpangelinan's Related Pages
Have you been to Washington D.C.?Share Your Travels