"Getting To Aitutaki" Top 5 Page for this destination Cook Islands Transportation Tip by catalysta
Cook Islands Transportation: 28 reviews and 22 photos
No, you don't have to paddle an outrigger to get there! Air Rarotonga flies from the Rarotonga airport to all of the outer islands, & on weekdays there are 3 flights daily to Aitutaki. Booking online is available (see website below), or you can book through an agent in town in Avarua.
Cost varies depending on the flights you select.
More Transportation in Cook Islands (4)
More Reviews (30)
- See All Island Hopper Gives Great Links!
- See All The Most Romantic Island
- See All Island of Romance & Dreams....
- See All Shark Dive!!!
- See All And of course a sunset cruise...
- See All The Saturday Market
catalysta's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Cook Islands?Share Your Travels