"Taff Trail ~ Llwybr Taf" Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Transportation Tip by aaaarrgh
Cardiff Transportation: 66 reviews and 78 photos
The Taff Trail footpath / cyclepath leads all the way from Cardiff Bay to Brecon, 45 miles away in the mountains.
Of course you don't have to follow all of it!! But it leads along the banks of the River Taff and heads north. Maybe its best to join it at Canton Bridge, near the Castle.
With a pedal bike you can cycle to Castell Coch at Tongwynlais in less than 1 hour. You pass Glamorgan's cricket ground, Pontcanna Fields, Llandaff Cathedral, MelinGriffith Mill, Glamorganshire Canal Nature Reserve, Radyr Village, Forest Farm, the M4 motorway and Gelynis 'Pick Your Own' Farm on the way.
Cycle Hire available from Cardiff Caravan Park, Pontcanna Fields (029) 20398362 and other outlets
More Transportation in Cardiff (5)
More Reviews (54)
- See All Old Country Pub with Great Food
- See All The city of greedy seagulls!
- See All The Open Boat ~ friendly independent...
- See All Gigs in an old Church
- Cardiff's Parking Voucher System
- See All Norwegian Cardiff
- See All Good value with added wild life!
- Match Days in the City Centre
- Left Luggage facility at Tourist...
- See All Fireworks, fireworks and more...
- See All Cardiff 's Colourful Indoor Market
- Best Stadium in Britain/Planet Earth?
aaaarrgh's Related Pages
Have you been to Cardiff?Share Your Travels