"Huge Polynesian Man on Moorea" Top 5 Page for this destination French Polynesia Things to Do Tip by easyoar
French Polynesia Things to Do: 79 reviews and 75 photos
If you drive around Moorea, you can't fail to spot this statue of a Polynesian warrior on the side of the road!
To my knowledge, it does little more than advertise a restaurant that only appeared to be open in the evening, although the setting looked very good for the restaurant (it was right on the waterfront).
It was common to see people stopping to take pictures with him, so the advertising probably worked well!
More Things to Do in French Polynesia (31)
More Reviews (36)
- See All Beneath the sea
- See All Rather hot food
- See All Haggling on the Market Stalls
- See All Spearing coconuts
- See All The Polynesians invented tattooing
- See All The Fruit Factory - seems to be...
- See All Nice, but with problems
- See All Le Truck - a bus service around the...
- See All Papaya Fruit
- EVERYTHING you will need
- See All The Mosquitos
Been to French Polynesia?Share your travels with the world!
easyoar's Related Pages
Have you been to French Polynesia?Share Your Travels