"Seattle Aquarium" Top 5 Page for this destination Aquarium Tip by davequ
Aquarium, Seattle: 26 reviews and 35 photos
And just about a 1/4 mile ~ 3 streets down on Pier 59 is the Aquarium.
Two levels of otters, sharks, fish hatchery etc.
A good touristy thing to do and kids will dig it.
Another good place also to duck in if it sprinkles on you.
Right in the middle of a bunch of shops and places to eat as well, so it's a good "midday" stop for lunch.
Tickets are $12, between $5 and $8 for kids.
Address: 1483 Alaskan Way Pier 59
Directions: Pier 59 Center in back behind the shops, hanging out over the water.
More Things to Do in Seattle (6)
More Reviews (54)
- See All A Juke Joint under the viaduct
- See All Great location Belltown Apt Downtown
- See All Good tasting Chowder by South Lake Union
- See All Don't Drive Alone During Rush Hour
- See All Drive up to Snoqualmie Falls
- Pacific Place and Westlake Center
davequ's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels