"Make it a D Night!" Top 5 Page for this destination Disneyland / California Adventure Tip by marinarena
Disneyland / California Adventure, Anaheim: 5 reviews and 5 photos
D-Land is more pleasurable for me and many others during the night. I find that the place becomes more magical with the glow of the lights. Just think about going at night ...
You can beat the incredible heat which is hard to take especially during a busy D season. Last time here (in the Spring), there were plenty of sunburnt people walking around in pain from the unrelenting sun.
Also, the long waits and lines for rides, other entertainment events and food are shorter at night, after 7 PM. The park generally closes between 10 -midnight, so there are at least 3 hours to enjoy the park.
Dress Code: Wear a jacket! Even on a scorching day, a So Cal night is usually cool. There are rarely humid nights here! It would be wise to have a backpack or similar bag that has enough room for a change of clothes or shoes. After wearing sandals durign the day, you may want to wear a warmer pair of shoes and socks.
Theme: Family Spot
More Nightlife in Anaheim (1)
More Reviews (54)
- See All Arrive at the Artic Anytime of the Year
- See All Go For Upscale-Casual at The Catch
- See All Come Here If You Hate to Wait...
- See All Be Aware (or Wary) of Nightly Fireworks...
- Heed to my Head's Up on Ana-crime
- See All Be Smart, be frugal...
- See All Do Disneyland Resort in Spring/Fall if...
- See All If on extended vacation in Disneyland...
- See All Do Old Fashioned Bowling at Linbrook
- See All BYOW-Bring Your Own Water!
- On Parking!
Been to Anaheim?Share your travels with the world!
marinarena's Related Pages
Have you been to Anaheim?Share Your Travels