Miccosukee Community Center: "Another look at the Miccosukee Community Center" Miccosukee Nightlife Tip by 850prc

Miccosukee Nightlife: 3 reviews and 4 photos

The Miccosukee Community Center
by 850prc

Same as previous tip, basically. I just wanted to give you a better look at the Community Center building.

BTW, we used to have our town voting precinct at this center, which was fine. It's been moved to Indian Springs Baptist Church, which I love..... since it's next door to my house. To vote in any election, I just take a nice 100 yard walk.

There is one nifty little perk to voting in Miccosukee elections. I shared this detail with my friend karenincalifornia, and she absolutely adored it. At her request, I am including it with this tip...

In Miccosukee, the poll workers usually bake homemade cookies on election day. Then, when people vote, they're treated to "I Voted" homemade cookies. I had a nice coconut macaroon last time, and it was very very good. It was the second-best homemade macaroon I'd ever had. ; )

Theme: Other

• Updated Apr 18, 2005

Comments

850prc Used To Live Here!

850prc

“Proud visitor to all seven continents! Presently giving thought to the eternal question.... where to next? ”

Have you been to Miccosukee?