"The best deal in town!" Capitol Hill Historic District Tip by tpangelinan
Capitol Hill Historic District, Washington D.C.: 22 reviews and 40 photos
We really had a great time on this trip! Just enough length. The food was excellent. Our sail was a special event, the Cherry Blossom Princesses were on board. What a bunch of beautiful, friendly, well manered young ladies.
Our waitress was very nice. They sat us next to another couple from California. "Hi Bob and Sharon"! Hope you read this some time! We enjoyed your company!
Directions: Go south on 7th Street until it dead ends at the waterfront.
Turn left on Water Street and go down 1 1/2 blocks.
Spirit Cruises is located on the right side at 6th & Water Streets, S.W., Pier 4
More Things to Do in Washington D.C. (14)
More Reviews (40)
- See All Cherry Blossom Festival
- See All Help to support our troops
- See All Fresh Seafood
- See All Take a walk
- See All Take the Metro Bus
- See All Fishing the Potomac
- Take a tripod for you camera!
- The Cherry Blossom Parade
- See All Tucked in like a tick!
- See All Sightseeing at night for photos!
- Comfort Inn at the Pentagon, don't do...
Been to Washington D.C.?Share your travels with the world!
tpangelinan's Related Pages
Have you been to Washington D.C.?Share Your Travels