Museum cukraszda: "Museum confectionery" Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Restaurant Tip by MedioLatino
Budapest Restaurants: 945 reviews and 1,079 photos
Museum is supposed to be amongst the top 10 sweat-shops of Budapest.
It's main advantage though is that it's open around to clock as far as I know (at least I never found it closed after parties in nearby underground club "chachacha" :).
Favorite Dish: They speciality is the Tiramisu.
Address: 8th district, Muzeum krt. 10
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: The place is between Kalvin ter (M3 underground station) and Astoria (M2 underground station), just a few steps away from the Hungarian National Museum.
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Budapest (51)
More Reviews (221)
- See All Programs in the city
- See All Critical Mass
- See All Old trams
- See All Bonnie & Clyde - Gangsta feeling :)
- See All The Labyrinth inside the Castle Hill
- See All Another hang out area :)
- See All Terebess - Exotic gitfs
- See All Iron stump - old message wall :)
- See All Meridien - Ex Police HQ turned into...
- See All Pigeons
- Nothing special...really! :)
Been to Budapest?Share your travels with the world!
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels