Cafe Saint-Amour: "Chatting pub in Gent" Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Restaurant Tip by Luchonda
Gent Restaurants: 161 reviews and 202 photos
A small but unique pub/snack in the center of the old city and next to the Castle of Counts and the legendary "Patershol"
Opened just one year ago by Patrick and Luc
and a center of culture and arts.
Favorite Dish: A famous Belgian beer called Hoegaarden.
Address: Kraanlei 15 - Gent
Directions: Center of Gent
Phone: 0476/45 48 12
More Reviews (146)
- See All Harbor of Ghent - Flat boat show in May
- See All Gentsche Fieste 2008 - Teater Exces
- See All Industrial architecture
- See All Port of Ghent - juli 2008
- See All Six days biking - top sport Flanders
- See All Rock&Roll - unplugged
- Ghent has a lot of good accomodations
- See All Graffiti in the previous "fishmine" of...
- See All Manneken Pis
- Buy east flanders agricultural products
- See All Traffic signs
Been to Gent?Share your travels with the world!
Luchonda's Related Pages
Have you been to Gent?Share Your Travels