Fruene: "Svalbard's only dedicated coffee shop" Top 5 Page for this destination Svalbard Restaurant Tip by Saagar
Svalbard Restaurants: 17 reviews and 20 photos
This is the only place in Svalbard for dedicated coffee lovers beyond the standard Norwegian tar. They have fresh bakery goods every day, too. Never went there, but judging by the success indicator parked strollers and baby cots outside it must have a certain attraction for Longyearbyen's ladies. They pass as a wine bar, too, and get rave reviews from locals. But what is theri other choice?
Open Mon-Tue 10-18, Wed-Sat 10-23, Sun 12-16.
Address: Lompen Senteret, downtown Longyearbyen
More Reviews (128)
- See All Shopping for maps of Svalbard
- See All Packing for a weekend on Svalbard
- See All Things to do during a Svalbard weekend
- See All Weekend offers
- See All Svalbard Airport Longyear - LYR: latest...
- See All Organisations, business, culture on...
- See All Carrying guns while shopping - bad taste
- See All Football on Svalbard
- See All Gun rental for polar bear protection
- See All Compulsory insurance off the beaten path
- See All Tourist map of Spitzbergen and the...
- See All A drink in the snow
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Svalbard?Share Your Travels