"How to get from the airport to HKI's city centre" Helsinki-Vantaa Airport Tip by Emile72
Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Helsinki: 25 reviews and 22 photos
Here are the alternatives to get from/to HKI's airport.
1. The cheapest way is to go by public buss. Buss number 615 leaves right outside the terminal on a regular basis (check ytv.fi for the timetable). Takes your approx. 40 min. to get to HKI's city centre (railwaystation). Costs: 3.40Euro.
2. Finnair city buss: Leave almost from the same point as the public buss. Pro: It only makes one stop before arriving at the city. Costs: 4.90 Euro.
3. Yello line taxi: Group taxi. Pros: the bring you right in front of where you want to be. One-two persons far is 20Euros. You have to wait a few moments before they leave and you might have to share the taxi buss with some other passengers. And if you are very unlucky, you are the last one they will drop off :) Location: When you get into the arrivals hall (after "customs") go straight to the right.
4: Regular taxi. Most expensive though fastest. Location, right outside of the arrivals hall.
Phone: (+358) 200 4636
More Transportation in Helsinki (2)
More Reviews (57)
- See All Overview
- See All Luxuous
- See All Good food, Good Party
- See All Senate Square
- See All Kioski's
- Not the Attractionpark you would expect.
Emile72's Related Pages
Have you been to Helsinki?Share Your Travels