"Before the "camellos"...crowded red buses..." Top 5 Page for this destination Havana Transportation Tip by russian_yaz
Havana Transportation: 95 reviews and 123 photos
Some ten years ago there where no camels, and the tranportation was a hell, as usual. The usual bus we had where red buses, usually donated from the ex-socialist countries. As U can see in the photo, to get on one of them was a only done by the most enthusiasts and brave citizens... ;) It was a nightmare, U can be sure. I went from one place to other in this crowded buese. Nowdays, there is the camel and the old cars as taxis.
More Reviews (105)
- See All Baseball
- See All Still wondering in Havana...more pics
- See All Still more about beaches in Havana....
- See All Restorant and music together
- See All About bringing gifts to Cuba
- See All CUC and cuban pesos...
russian_yaz's Related Pages
Have you been to Havana?Share Your Travels