Javaanse Jongens: "Javaanse Jongens, Indonesian restaurant" Top 5 Page for this destination Eindhoven Restaurant Tip by catnl
Eindhoven Restaurants: 67 reviews and 92 photos
great place to eat, very friendly young staff, great decor with wooden cats, lots of them:-) and..i think the owner likes motorbikes a lot since there was 1 ont the wall and motoril = next to our table:-))))
the food was yummy, delicious, spicey but...the waitress did explain every ingredient which was spicey and which was really hot.
Robin and me loved it when we had our meeting on April 2, 2005
Favorite Dish: we had both the special plate a rice table with 16 different bowls, first we had a nice curry soup and after the main course as desert we had a small cup of coffee and Angelica, an Italian liquer hmmm...:-)
as a farewell we've got a candy nickless:-))) hehe that was funny a reminder of childhood
Address: Kleine Berg 34b, Eindhoven
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 0031+40 - 245 00 97
Theme: Pan-Asian and Pacific Rim
More Reviews (151)
- See All Best Hotel/Hostel Blue Collar
- See All Latest news about flights
- See All Admirant, new shoppingarea Oct.2009
- See All The Rambler
- See All TAC Temporary Art in permanent building
- See All Marathon 15 annual event at Eindoven Oct...
- See All The Best animal hospital Dierenkliniek...
- See All Regional Streekarchief Eindhoven
- See All P-ing its forbidden
- See All Evoluon - Eindhoven 2003
catnl's Related Pages
Have you been to Eindhoven?Share Your Travels