"Drop by the Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre" Top 5 Page for this destination Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Things to Do Tip by xuessium
Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Things to Do: 222 reviews and 476 photos
Learn a little more about Aboriginal culture and their way of life at the Centre as the displays bring you through the many stories and legends of the Aboriginal people.
There is also a cafe and some art & craft/souvenir shops here, as well as toilets.
Directions: It's about 30-45 minutes away from Uluru
More Things to Do in Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) (6)
More Reviews (20)
- See All GREAT ULURU NATIONAL PARK HOSTEL REVIEW...
- See All Greyhound bus from Yulara to Alice...
- See All General Knowledge of Uluru & Kata Tjuta
- See All ADVICES FROM THE PARK AUTHORITIES
- TAKE THE WALK PATHS AT NIGHT
xuessium's Related Pages
Have you been to Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock)?Share Your Travels