Treiselies Greek Taverna: "VERY RUDE" Katoomba Restaurant Tip by sazaw

Katoomba Restaurants: 8 reviews and 12 photos

Just come back from Blue Mountains and the guy in this place was so rude to us I have to let people know. We ordered - and waited over an hour for food. I was asked to re-order twice as they had run out of chicken and lamb. After an hour, we asked if our food was ready, only for the older guy with grey hair to completely cut us down in front of the whole restaurant - I don?t think after an hour it unfair to ask where our food was. People where arriving in the restaurant after us and being served before us. Our order wasn't so complicated it couldn't take this long - steak and prawns. Finally I asked the waitress if we could pay for the pitta bread we had received. The grey haired guy stormed over to our table and shouted at us that it would be ready soon, that by law we had to pay. He showed no professionalism, his service was atrocious he obviously couldn't handle the stress of trying to run the restaurant. Fortunately a Greek gentleman was sitting beside us and spoke up for us, as the guy wouldn't let us get a word in. The Greek gentleman was unhappy with his meal too - he paid $100 for a platter and he said it was disgusting he paid so much money and it was so bad. The attitude of the guy in the restaurant really upset me; I can't believe he can get away with being so rude. I would definitely tell people not to go there.

Address: 110 Bathurst Road
Rating: 1
Theme: Local

• Written Mar 28, 2005

Ranked Member

Have you been to Katoomba?