"Sarasota Jungle Gardens" Top 5 Page for this destination Sarasota Tourist Trap Tip by sarahjayn
Sarasota Tourist Traps: 2 reviews and 1 photos
Sarasota Jungle Gardens falls into the same pit of Florida attractions as Gatorland or DinoWorld. . . that is, it's not that great. But, if you are in the mood to see some birds and gators in captivity, this is your place. It's also one of the few truly kid-friendly places in Sarasota.
Fun Alternatives: I'd go to Mote Marine Aquarium and Pelican Man Bird Sanctuary instead, or - if you feel like being in the car for a while - Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa.
More Reviews (32)
- See All Margaritas and Mexican Food
- See All Watch the sun go down at Marina Jack
- See All Bring an extra suitcase . . .
- See All College Town?
- Tip the Sky Cap or carry it yourself!
- See All Charles Ringling's Mansion a.k.a....
- See All Suncoast Offshore: Grand Prix Festival
- See All You won't be able to forget . . .
- See All Joyland: not so joyful
- Sarasota: land of few practical stores
- US 41: the most confusing road known to...
- Pink Motel!