Upper Crust: "At least the coffee was ok" Top 5 Page for this destination Upper Crust, London Bridge Tip by Mariajoy
Upper Crust, London Bridge, London: 2 reviews and 2 photos
They may not have been able to sell me a three hour old cheese and tomato baguette - but at least the coffee was hot.
Favorite Dish: Only had the coffee and it was ok.
Address: London Bridge Station
Directions: London Bridge
More Reviews (308)
- See All Brockwell Park
- See All A work in Progress
- See All Don't sit here - by order of the...
- See All Wheelchair users on London buses
- See All Elbow - Guy Garvey
- See All Lots Road Power Station
Mariajoy's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels