"Magical Turul Bird statue and gates to castle" Turul Statue Tip by Raimix
Turul Statue, Budapest: 15 reviews and 22 photos
One of the fascinating places here in Budapest is the view to magical turul Bird. This statue of big bird stands near the gates of Buda castle and looking to the side of district Pest.
Address: District I.
Directions: On the top of Castle Hill (Varhegy). Funicular from Clark Adam ter (Buda bridgehead of the Chain Bridge), bus #16 from Deak F. ter, bus VAR from Moszkva ter. No cars allowed.
More Things to Do in Budapest (24)
More Reviews (13)
- See All Modern architecture
- See All Visegrad - old capital of Hungary
- Wine, tomato, pepper, langosh
- Boat + Danube = stunning views
- See All Don't be fooled then exchanging money
Raimix's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels