"Funicular to Buda castle hill" Funicular - Siklo Tip by Raimix
Funicular - Siklo, Budapest: 48 reviews and 76 photos
This equipment helps to take to Buda castle on about 100 meters high. Created in 1870, these funiculars are among the oldest funiculars in the World and the carriages are originally driven by a steam engine.
Address: Szent Gyorgy ter and Clark Adam ter
Directions: Near Buda Castle.
More Things to Do in Budapest (24)
More Reviews (13)
- See All Modern architecture
- See All Visegrad - old capital of Hungary
- Wine, tomato, pepper, langosh
- Boat + Danube = stunning views
- See All Don't be fooled then exchanging money
Raimix's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels