"Fisherman bastion" Fisherman's Bastion - Halaszbastya Tip by Raimix
Fisherman's Bastion - Halaszbastya, Budapest: 166 reviews and 353 photos
The fishermen bastion is a nice place in Budapest near the Matthias church and more historical building in Buda district. The bastion was built in 1902 and from there you can see nice views of Pest with Parliament house, Cathedral.
By the way, another beautiful panorama can be seemed from yards of Buda castle.
Address: Castle District (Varhegy) in Buda.
Directions: It can be reached by the Castle bus (Varbusz) from Moszkva ter.
Phone: +36 1 458 3030
More Things to Do in Budapest (24)
More Reviews (13)
- See All Modern architecture
- See All Visegrad - old capital of Hungary
- Wine, tomato, pepper, langosh
- Boat + Danube = stunning views
- See All Don't be fooled then exchanging money
Raimix's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels