"GWIZ - Gulfcoast Wonder & Imagination Zone!" Top 5 Page for this destination G Wiz Museum Tip by sarahjayn
G Wiz Museum, Sarasota: 3 reviews and 6 photos
Located right next to the Van Wezel Performing Arts Centre, GWIZ is a really neat place to take your kids. They have a lot of hands-on things for them to do, and there's a pretty interesting eco-zone exhibit about local wildlife and preservation. The staff is also really, really dedicated and hard-working. They are used to screaming children, also.
When I was working at a summer camp in Sarasota, we took the kids here. They went bananas! It was the most fun they had probably all summer.
Address: 1001 Boulevard of the Arts, Sarasota, FL, 34236
Phone: 941.309.GWIZ (4949)
More Reviews (27)
- See All Margaritas and Mexican Food
- See All Bring an extra suitcase . . .
- See All College Town?
- Tip the Sky Cap or carry it yourself!
- Sarasota Jungle Gardens
- See All Charles Ringling's Mansion a.k.a....
- See All Suncoast Offshore: Grand Prix Festival
- See All You won't be able to forget . . .
- See All Joyland: not so joyful
- Sarasota: land of few practical stores
- US 41: the most confusing road known to...
- Pink Motel!
sarahjayn's Related Pages
Have you been to Sarasota?Share Your Travels