Tony's Restaurant, Saint Louis: "Tony's: Worth a Thirty Year Wait!" Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Restaurant Tip by deecat

United States of America Restaurants: 334 reviews and 612 photos

Jill admiring Statue in Tony's Restaurant
by deecat

Thirty years ago, My husband Allan and I visited Saint Louis and ate at Tony's Restaurant. Thirty years later, Jill and I ate at Tony's, but in a new location (and a better location, I might add!) Allan and I had never stopped "raving" about the delicious food and incredible service. The second time around, the food was just as delicious, and the service was a grand as I had remembered.

Reservations are a must.

Three people took care of Jill and I. Our every need was looked after. Everything on the menu is alcarte; the prices are steep, but after tasting the food, you'll understand why.

Favorite Dish: Jill ate Dover Sole in Lemon Sauce, a special salad, and a side order of Spinanch. I ate a Filet Mignon in a wine sauce, the wonderful Tony's Salad, and a side order of spinanch. The food was completed tableside. All of the food was perfect. We finished the meal by splitting a decadent chocolate dessert and a rich, steaming-hot cup of coffee.

Tony's Restaurant is fine dining at its best.

Address: 410 Market Street, Saint Louis, MO 63102
Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: (314)231-7007
Price: US$31-40
Rating: 5
Theme: Italian

• Written Mar 25, 2005

Comments

deecat

Have you been to United States of America?