" The Portmoneum" Top 5 Page for this destination Daytrip -Litomysl- Tip by globetrott
Daytrip -Litomysl-, Prague: 10 reviews and 10 photos
Click on my picture and see the special style of Josef Vachal and the way that he did not paint and decorate only the walls and the ceiling, but also chairs, tables, beds and other furniture.
In 1991 the house and its interior were in a very poor condition and was sold to Vachal's publishing agency Paseka, who needed 2 years to have the building and the paintings restored again.
Today it looks like in the old days again and is really worth a visit !!
Address: Litomysl - Terzy Novákové 75
Directions: Get out of the castle and walk straight on for around 800 meters. At the former school turn to the left, the next street on the left again is Terzy Novákové .
More Reviews (164)
- See All Klasterni Zahrady - the monastery-park
- See All Sejbl & Hurvinek
- See All KARLOVY VARY / Karlsbad
- See All Take the train to Telc / Teltsch
- See All Telc / Teltsch - a Must for every...
- See All another lovely tourist-trap
- See All a great place for a large...
- See All TIPS are not included BUT the gratuities...
- Blue Zones in the Centre of Prague !
- See All Narodni Divalo / The National Theatre at...
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels