"XVth - The Park Andre Citroen..." Parc Andre Citroen Tip by Maillekeukeul
Parc Andre Citroen, Paris: 4 reviews and 6 photos
This park, at the border of the 15th and 16th district, is a plain area of grass, nice to rest during summer with two small greenhouses and water flowing everywhere... It's situated at the subway station "Javel-Andre Citroen" (line 10 or RER C in direction of Versailles).
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (33)
More Reviews (76)
- See All Ist - Summertime...
- See All XVIth - PSG, PSG, PSG !!!
- If I was a tourist...
- See All XVIIth - Enjoy your backyard !!!
- See All XVIIth - Les Batignolles
- See All Ist - An unshopping tip...
- See All XIth - Oberkampf street (rue Oberkampf)
- See All VIIIth - You'll never rob what...
- See All VIIIth - Paris 2012, the dream's gone...
- See All XVth - What does a RER look like ?
- XIXth - Cheap youth hostel
- IIIrd - Don't forget your rights !!!
Maillekeukeul's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels