Various: "Liszt Ferenc Ter - the season is on! :)" Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Restaurant Tip by MedioLatino
Budapest Restaurants: 944 reviews and 1,076 photos
Liszt Ferenc ter in the past 5-10 years became the most lively square of Budapest, where coffeehouses, restaurants, bars and pubs are ruling the whole surface.
Going around you can now count about 15 places, but sometimes it's not easy to decide which chair belongs to one or the other, since in the season the square is one big mess of tables and chairs! :)
Even though in the evening it's not easy to get a place to sit down over there...:)
Address: 6th district, Liszt Ferenc ter
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Liszt Ferenc ter is just a few steps from Oktogon (M1 underground, tram 4 and 6), but it's also close to the Opera.
More Restaurants in Budapest (51)
More Reviews (221)
- See All Programs in the city
- See All Critical Mass
- See All Old trams
- See All Bonnie & Clyde - Gangsta feeling :)
- See All The Labyrinth inside the Castle Hill
- See All Another hang out area :)
- See All Terebess - Exotic gitfs
- See All Iron stump - old message wall :)
- See All Meridien - Ex Police HQ turned into...
- See All Pigeons
- Nothing special...really! :)
Been to Budapest?Share your travels with the world!
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels