Crazy Café: "Crazy karaoke and else" Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Nightlife Tip by MedioLatino
Budapest Nightlife: 388 reviews and 533 photos
Crazy Cafe is actually not a coffehouse but a lively pub offering more then 100 kinds of beer and karaoke parties during the beginning of the week (Sunday-Tuesday) and concerts and party on other days.
The place also has a restaurant part, food is OK, but nothing extraordinary.
Dress Code: Just take it easy.
Address: 6th district, Jokai u. 30.
Directions: Jokai street opens from Nyugati ter (Nyugati station - M3 underground, tram 4 and 6, etc.) from the side of the Skala shopping center (dark glass building).
The place is on the right hand side just after the next Xing.
Phone: +36 1 302 4003
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (245)
- See All Programs in the city
- See All Critical Mass
- See All Karpatia - Tradition, quality, a bit too...
- See All Old trams
- See All The Labyrinth inside the Castle Hill
- See All Another hang out area :)
- See All Terebess - Exotic gitfs
- See All Iron stump - old message wall :)
- See All Meridien - Ex Police HQ turned into...
- See All Pigeons
- Nothing special...really! :)
Been to Budapest?Share your travels with the world!
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels