"Florida Oranges" Top 5 Page for this destination Flowers, Trees and Wetland Plants Tip by HSC123
Flowers, Trees and Wetland Plants, Jacksonville: 6 reviews and 6 photos
Favorite thing: While I don't know of any commercial citrus farms in the area I can certainly say that orange and grapefruit trees are a common sight in the yards of Jacksonville. Many residents pick their own fruit from their own trees. I guess that's another one of the many perks to being a Florida resident.
More General in Jacksonville (13)
More Reviews (133)
- See All Jacksonville's Beach Town Center
- See All Catch some Jacksonville Suns baseball!
- See All Great beach life atmosphere!
- Avoid the Northwest Quadrant of the city
- See All Independence Day Fireworks
- See All Natural beauty and upscale pleasures by...
- See All St. Johns Town Center's landscaped Town...
- See All Intracoastal Waterway: Jacksonville's...
- See All Mathews Bridge
- See All A city that loves fireworks
- Beach Casual
Been to Jacksonville?Share your travels with the world!
HSC123's Related Pages
Have you been to Jacksonville?Share Your Travels