Karma Cafe & Restaurant: "Karma on Liszt Ferenc square" Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Restaurant Tip by MedioLatino
Budapest Restaurants: 945 reviews and 1,079 photos
Karma offers good international/asian food and tasty cocktails as well.
It's good for a family gathering, but it's best for a meeting for 2, just be sure to reserve your table/seats in the upper back section :)
Address: 6th district, Liszt Ferenc ter 11.
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: From Oktogon (M1, trams #4 6, buses #4 4express 'Oktogon' stop; trolleys #70 78 'Andrassy ut' stop), walk towards the center along Andrassy ut, make a left at the first corner.
Phone: +36 1 413 67 64
More Restaurants in Budapest (51)
More Reviews (221)
- See All Programs in the city
- See All Critical Mass
- See All Old trams
- See All Bonnie & Clyde - Gangsta feeling :)
- See All The Labyrinth inside the Castle Hill
- See All Another hang out area :)
- See All Terebess - Exotic gitfs
- See All Iron stump - old message wall :)
- See All Meridien - Ex Police HQ turned into...
- See All Pigeons
- Nothing special...really! :)
Been to Budapest?Share your travels with the world!
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels