"Nagyboldogasszony ortodox church" Top 5 Page for this destination Belvarosi Plebiana Templom Tip by MedioLatino
Belvarosi Plebiana Templom, Budapest: 14 reviews and 30 photos
Just walking along on the street you would not even notice he "Nagyboldogasszony" ortodox church which stands between two houses.
From Petofi square you might notice it already with one of it's towers missing.
But it's well worth visiting, the interior is just stunning!
Address: Apaczai Csere Janos utca, near Petofi ter
Directions: You can get there from the walking zone of central Budapest (Vaci utca) or from the Danube corso. It's right behind the Petofi statue on Petofi square near the Elisabeth Bridge.
More Things to Do in Budapest (68)
More Reviews (204)
- See All Programs in the city
- See All Critical Mass
- See All Karpatia - Tradition, quality, a bit too...
- See All Old trams
- See All Bonnie & Clyde - Gangsta feeling :)
- See All Another hang out area :)
- See All Terebess - Exotic gitfs
- See All Iron stump - old message wall :)
- See All Meridien - Ex Police HQ turned into...
- See All Pigeons
- Nothing special...really! :)
Been to Budapest?Share your travels with the world!
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels