"Look for local produce" Top 5 Page for this destination Barbados Things to Do Tip by joanj
Barbados Things to Do: 332 reviews and 532 photos
Look out for local produce sold on the side of the road, along the streets, as well as in shops etc.
You will of course see plenty of banana plants on the island, but look out for unusual produce on the side of the road in the rural districts.
This a field of Paw Paw that we saw when driving to Bathsheba.
The fruit in the picture are not yet ripe.
They were just by the side of the road.
More Things to Do in Barbados (37)
More Reviews (86)
- See All Old photographs of Barbados
- See All Mexican Grill and Margarita Bar
- See All Street vendor
- See All Useful extension lead
- See All On the Beach Hotel
- See All Chattel Houses - Keeping up a tradition.