"By the boat" Top 5 Page for this destination Pula Transportation Tip by croisbeauty
Pula Transportation: 27 reviews and 32 photos
Although it might sounds strange to you, the town of Pula isn't connected good enough with other Croatian places along the Adriatic. In fact, you cannot travel by ferry-boat from Pula to any other destination, except to Italy. The same goes for boat lines between Pula and other coastal towns in Croatia. However, there are very good boat connections, especially during the summer, between Pula and Italian places like Venice, Rimini and Trieste.
More Reviews (88)
- See All How did Arena survived?
- See All Pula is not a city of sports
- See All Arena is more then just an emblem
- See All If stone could talk
- See All From gladiators to David Gilmour
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Have you been to Pula?Share Your Travels