"Stay on the river, but near the shopping!" Top 5 Page for this destination Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers Tip by shrimp56
Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers, Chicago: 3,221 reviews and 12 photos
The Sheraton is a large hotel, moderately upscale, designed primarily for conventions.
Unique Qualities: The big windows and curved walls in the restaurants counter-balances the beigeness of the decor.
Address: 301 E North Water St, Chicago, IL 60611
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Behind the NBC building
More Reviews (175)
- See All French-Vietnamese on Rush
- See All A Roaring Season!
- See All Good theatre in the Loop
- See All Don't miss the medieval paintings at...
- See All It's popping on NorthMichigan
shrimp56's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels