"Flemish art" Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Off The Beaten Path Tip by Luchonda
Gent Off The Beaten Path: 112 reviews and 165 photos
Flemish Religious Art from the 16th century.
I visited the exposition "El Fruto de la Fe"
recently and during a business lunch in Kortrijk, West-Flanders i saw this piece of art,
reminding me at this exposition.
Restaurant Saint-Christophe in this beautiful town will show you some religious pieces of art.
More Off The Beaten Path in Gent (22)
More Reviews (150)
- See All Harbor of Ghent - Flat boat show in May
- See All Gentsche Fieste 2008 - Teater Exces
- See All Industrial architecture
- See All Port of Ghent - juli 2008
- See All Six days biking - top sport Flanders
- See All Rock&Roll - unplugged
- See All Beautiful views on the harbor of Ghent
- Ghent has a lot of good accomodations
- See All Manneken Pis
- Buy east flanders agricultural products
- See All Traffic signs
Been to Gent?Share your travels with the world!