Noa Grill House: "Noa Grill - Gyros, Baklava and more" Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Restaurant Tip by MedioLatino
Budapest Restaurants: 944 reviews and 1,076 photos
Noa is a "gyros" place offering an eastern style menu in fast food style. Quality is good, location/decoration is even better.
Worth to drop by if you just want to have a quick something.
Favorite Dish: Gyros with lots of "Humusz" and some Baklava
Address: 6th district, Terez krt. 54
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: The place is on the corner of Terez krt. and Podmaniczky utca, just about 100 meters from Nyugati ter (Nyugati M3 underground station).
Phone: +36 1 354-1671
Price: less than US$10
Theme: Middle Eastern
More Restaurants in Budapest (51)
More Reviews (221)
- See All Programs in the city
- See All Critical Mass
- See All Old trams
- See All Bonnie & Clyde - Gangsta feeling :)
- See All The Labyrinth inside the Castle Hill
- See All Another hang out area :)
- See All Terebess - Exotic gitfs
- See All Iron stump - old message wall :)
- See All Meridien - Ex Police HQ turned into...
- See All Pigeons
- Nothing special...really! :)
Been to Budapest?Share your travels with the world!
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels