"Municipality of VRSAC" Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Serbia Things to Do Tip by Prasnjavi
Republic of Serbia Things to Do: 150 reviews and 170 photos
- The City Hall which is consisting of three buildings, two in classicist style, in other words in neogothic style, built in 1757;
- The Palace of Eparchy from 18th century. Today it is the residence of Banat's bishops;
- The chapel with iconostasis;
- The library and the gallery of portraits of Vrsac's bishops;
- The Pharmacy at stairs - the old pharmacy built in baroque style, where today is accommodated a collection of the National Museum.
- The ?Red Cross? and the ?Wide Crest?, the most famous picnic places in the community of Vrsac;
- Neolite archeological spots in Vrsac, Vatin, Mesic and Oresac;
- The monastery from 15th century in the village Mesic;
- ?Hemofarm?, one of the best clubs in the Europe, basketball match.
- Some wine from "Vrsacki Vinogradi" winery.
More Things to Do in Republic of Serbia (124)
More Reviews (47)
- See All NORTH BACKA DISTRICT
- See All "The "Housekeeper"
- See All Fasten your seat belt
- See All The alphabet
Prasnjavi's Related Pages
Have you been to Republic of Serbia?Share Your Travels