"Municipality of ZRENJANIN" Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Serbia Things to Do Tip by Prasnjavi
Republic of Serbia Things to Do: 150 reviews and 170 photos
- The Orthodox Church of Assumption from 1743;
- The Roman-Catholic Cathedral from 1868 with famous organ;
- The Reformatory Church from 1891;
- The old part of the city;
- The Bukovac?s Palace;
- The Tuner?s Palace (Shehersade?);
- The Dundjerski Palace;
- The City Hall from 1820 made in baroque style;
- The National Museum;
- The Historical Archive;
- The park behind the City Hall;
- The Orthodox Church from 1711 in Ecka.
- Theatre ?Tosa Jovanovic? from 1839, the oldest in Serbia;
- The castle ?Kastel? in Ecka, made in 1820 in English style;
- The seven days beer festival ?Dani piva? (?The Days of Beer?) in the last week in August;
- The Rusanda, spa, sanatorium and recreative center
- The wind-mill, one of two in Serbia, in Malenci;
- The spa in Malenci (16km) and by some local cheese;
- The Carska bara (?The Tsar?s Swamp?), the swamp with 295 species of birds (17km).
- In Beer Saloon ?Cetir? konja debila? (?The Four Fat Horses?);
- In Hotel ?Kastel? in Ecka;
- In Hotel ?Kastel? in Ecka.
Link to my ZRENJANIN page
More Things to Do in Republic of Serbia (124)
More Reviews (47)
- See All NORTH BACKA DISTRICT
- See All "The "Housekeeper"
- See All Fasten your seat belt
- See All The alphabet
Prasnjavi's Related Pages
Have you been to Republic of Serbia?Share Your Travels