"Citadelpark" Top 5 Page for this destination Citadelpark Tip by Luchonda
Citadelpark, Gent: 2 reviews and 4 photos
Former part of the fortification walls of Gent.
Bought in 1870 by the city of Gent and actually a location near Gent St Pietersstation
where you can find some famous musea, like SMAK - a casino and the International Congresscenter (ICC)
Nearby is the botanical Garden of the University of Gent.
Pay attention - the park has a bad reputation and a warning tip crossing it at night.
Address: Corner Clauslaan/Ledeganck
Directions: Near St-Pietersstation
More Reviews (123)
- See All Gentsche Fieste 2008 - Teater Exces
- See All Industrial architecture
- See All Port of Ghent - juli 2008
- See All Six days biking - top sport Flanders
- See All Rock&Roll - unplugged
- See All Beautiful views on the harbor of Ghent
- Ghent has a lot of good accomodations
- See All Graffiti in the previous "fishmine" of...
- See All Manneken Pis
- Buy east flanders agricultural products
- See All Traffic signs
Been to Gent?Share your travels with the world!
Luchonda's Related Pages
Have you been to Gent?Share Your Travels