"Climb Diamond Head in the Morning" Top 5 Page for this destination Diamond Head Tip by AKtravelers
Diamond Head, Oahu: 34 reviews and 69 photos
If you're looking for a way to get your blood flowing on a lazy vacation morning in Honolulu, take a walk up Diamond Head. Bring sturdy shoes -- though there are lots of stairs on the trek, the path to the stairs could be ankle-twisting. Also bring sunscreen, as the path is mostly exposed. But other than that, almost anyone can make it to the top for some spectacular views of Waikiki, downtown Honolulu and the eastern part of Oahu. History buffs will enjoy the chance to look out of World War II era bunkers that wee used to spot enemy ships and planes.
More Things to Do in Oahu (22)
More Reviews (71)
- See All The Contemporary Museum: Art & a View
- See All friendly Vietnamese-French food in...
- See All Ko'olau: America's Hardest Golf Course! ...
- See All Hawaiian Waters Water Park: Why?
- See All Boom!! Fireworks for New Years!
- See All Introduced Species: A Threat to Hawaii
- See All Red Dirt Will Stain Forever
- See All Shop Like a Local at Aloha Stadium
- Air Travel is Required -- for Now!
- See All THE Hotspot is a Bar in a Mall (Really)
- See All A Refurbished Efficiency Hotel
- It's Hawaii! Bring Beach Stuff!
AKtravelers' Related Pages
Have you been to Oahu?Share Your Travels