"St Pieters Abbey" Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Favorite Tip by Luchonda
Gent General: 116 reviews and 147 photos
Favorite thing: One of the biggest "Benedictine" abbeys in Flanders, erected by bisshop Amandus in the 7th century.
Erected on the highest top in Gent, Blandijnberg - welknown by the many students living here.
The abbey was the former grave yard of the earls of Flanders and actually a museum and exposition hall
More Reviews (164)
- See All Harbor of Ghent - Flat boat show in May
- See All Gentsche Fieste 2008 - Teater Exces
- See All Port of Ghent - juli 2008
- See All Six days biking - top sport Flanders
- See All Rock&Roll - unplugged
- See All Beautiful views on the harbor of Ghent
- Ghent has a lot of good accomodations
- See All Graffiti in the previous "fishmine" of...
- See All Manneken Pis
- Buy east flanders agricultural products
- See All Traffic signs
Been to Gent?Share your travels with the world!