Feher Elefant Bufe: "The White Elaphant - time travel" Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Restaurant Tip by MedioLatino
Budapest Restaurants: 945 reviews and 1,079 photos
A retro style buffet between the Zoo and the Circus on the Allatkerti krt.
It's OK for a drink stop, and if you are adventurous you might fancy and sandwitch or something as well :)
Address: 14th district, Allatkerti ut
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: It's on the corner of the Zoo and the Circus, just in front of Szechenyi bath. You can get there with the trolley No. 72 or the M1 millenium underground (Szechenyi furdo station).
More Restaurants in Budapest (51)
More Reviews (221)
- See All Programs in the city
- See All Critical Mass
- See All Old trams
- See All Bonnie & Clyde - Gangsta feeling :)
- See All The Labyrinth inside the Castle Hill
- See All Another hang out area :)
- See All Terebess - Exotic gitfs
- See All Iron stump - old message wall :)
- See All Meridien - Ex Police HQ turned into...
- See All Pigeons
- Nothing special...really! :)
Been to Budapest?Share your travels with the world!
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels