""El Fruto de la Fe"" Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Things to Do Tip by Luchonda
Gent Things to Do: 635 reviews and 1,167 photos
Flemish Religious Art from the 16th century - exposition At the St-Pieters Abbey
El Fruto de la Fe offers the public a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy forms of art expression which can scarcely ever be found here.
Address: St-Pietersplein - 9000 Gent
Directions: Center of Ghent
More Reviews (123)
- See All Gentsche Fieste 2008 - Teater Exces
- See All Industrial architecture
- See All Port of Ghent - juli 2008
- See All Six days biking - top sport Flanders
- See All Rock&Roll - unplugged
- See All Beautiful views on the harbor of Ghent
- Ghent has a lot of good accomodations
- See All Graffiti in the previous "fishmine" of...
- See All Manneken Pis
- Buy east flanders agricultural products
- See All Traffic signs
Been to Gent?Share your travels with the world!
Luchonda's Related Pages
Have you been to Gent?Share Your Travels